I have been going out everyday for uni, work, internship, meeting up with friends, etc. With such hectic schedules everyday, I have finally found the perfect makeup routine that only takes 20-25 mins every morning.
- Shisheido SPF50+ Very High Sun Protection Cream
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 53 Light Beige
- Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Light Golden
- M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
- NARS Turks & Caicos Multiple
- M.A.C 190 Foundation Brush, M.A.C 182 Kabuki Brush to buff everything in, Royal & Langnickel C141 Foundation Brush for blush (not pictured sorry i forgot)
- The Body Shop Face & Body Brush for powder
- MUFE Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in no.10 (base for liquid liner and waterline)
- Dolly Wink Eyeliner in Black (upper lashline)
- MUFE Aqua Cream in Shade 13 (all over the lid)
- Chanel e/s in Taupe Grise (to smudge with MUFE eye pencil on lower lashline)
- NP Set Up in Smoke for eyebrow (not pictured again sorry!)
- NARS Smudge Brush no.15
- EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop
- M.A.C Lipstick in Hug Me (my first M.A.C lippie ever from Jean!)
So after all that, this is how I look. Phew, didn't realize I use so many products every single day! Anyways, as you guys realize there's no mascara in the list, that's because I am too lazy to take off mascara in the end of the day! I know a lot of people can't go out without mascara, but it's ok for me hehe.
That's all for now. Hope you guys enjoy this quick tutorial for everyday look.